- Most “Nostalgic” Piecesvia The Tab by Altea and Shreya Many atrocious things have occurred in the long and distressing history of fashion, but there are certain pieces ofContinue reading “Most “Nostalgic” Pieces”
- The Bridgerton Effectvia Netflix by Stella When Bridgerton Season 1 came out on Netflix back in December of 2020, it made waves. Much of the press following itsContinue reading “The Bridgerton Effect”
- Collective Nostalgiavia Buzzfeed by Altea Nostalgia can occur on an individual scale, but isn’t the most powerful nostalgia that of a collective experience? The popularization of trends,Continue reading “Collective Nostalgia”
- Grammys 2022: A Sordid ReviewGrammy Nominees via AP by Altea Overall, I was wildly disappointed with this year’s Grammys. Typically, there’s at least enough entertainment value to get me throughContinue reading “Grammys 2022: A Sordid Review”
- S2 E8: Euphoria Outfit Reviewvia HBO by Altea I had a lot of openings for this article envisioned in my mind, but I don’t think any of them can doContinue reading “S2 E8: Euphoria Outfit Review”
- S2 E7: Euphoria Outfit Reviewvia HBO by Altea The penultimate episode of Euphoria’s second season has arrived, along with what we’ve all been waiting for: Lexi’s play. The end ofContinue reading “S2 E7: Euphoria Outfit Review”
Follow Us on Instagram:
dear dennyesler is currently accepting applications to join our writing and creative team. Prospective applicants should be fellow culturally-conscious high school students or a home schooled equivalent in the Seattle area with an interest in any of the following: journalism, photography, graphic design, or writing. If you fit these qualifications and are interested in being a part of our team, fill out the application form below and we’ll be in touch!
Email email@example.com for questions, comments, and concerns!
Follow @deardennyesler on Instagram for updates!